Instagram is a similar application to Facebook keeps connected with friends by following each other. Similarly, like Facebook, you can share photos, videos, and news with others.
You can also interact with the users you follow by tagging them on the posts, commenting, and liking their posts. Recently Instagram introduced the reels option after knowing the audience are more liking to watch short videos in an app named “TikTok”
This feature was added to Instagram when the app Tik Tok got banned. Through this reels feature people are staying connected every day by sending short videos they like.
Can we use Instagram Without an Account?
Now the question arises, How to view Instagram without an account?
Well, the answer to this question is Yes, This article provides information regarding how we can use Instagram without an account. For this, you can’t use the Instagram application as it asks you to sign in with the user account.
Instead, You need to access www.instagram.com on your preferable browser. But remember one thing even though you are using a browser to view Instagram, login credentials are needed to view Instagram and use it. Without sign-in or sign up you can’t use Instagram like actual users. But there is a way to see the Instagram profiles and their account’s photo feed by typing Instagram website URL and adding the username which you want to view at the end in the search tab on your preferable browser.
By this, you can view their photo feed but you can’t be able to use the Instagram features.
Use Third-Party Instagram Tools
There are some third-party Instagram tools like ImgInn, Dumpor, Inflact, Anon IG Viewer, and Greatfon. Which allows you to view Instagram profiles without an account.
ImgInn is a third-party Instagram tool that allows browsing Instagram without an account. You can also use Instagram features like downloading photos, reels, and stories.
You can view the Instagram profile you want without an account by following these instructions
- Go to your preferred browser and type ImgInn in the search bar.
- Enter the username you want to view in the search bar.
- You can see different profiles with the same username, Click the profile you want to view.
- You can download the photos and reels you like.
- You can view the reel by tapping the play button displayed on the reel.
With this, you can also read the comments of the posts without an account.
Dumpor is another Instagram third-party tool. Through Dumpor you view Instagram user profiles, followers, following, and posts that are tagged. You can search Instagram profiles you want to view through hashtags and location.
Follow these instructions to view the Instagram profile.
- Go to the browser and type Dumpor in the search tab.
- Enter the username, Hashtag, and Location you want to view in the search tab.
- Same as the ImgInn tool you will get different profiles with the same username and click the profile you want and start viewing it.
Read Next: Why Doesn’t My Instagram Have Notes