How to maintain the spare tire of your car
Recently, the number of business trips has increased, and the time spent using the car has also increased. There are many situations on the highway. At this time, I suddenly remembered the spare tire of my car. It is really too little love. After a painful lesson, I would like to give some advice to riders who tend to forget the spare tire Tire Agent Discount Code.
- Periodic inspection. The so-called spare tire is a spare tire, which is usually placed in the lower part of the trunk of your car. Because of the storage location, it is easy to be forgotten by everyone. The spare tire needs to be checked regularly, it is as important as the tire. It is recommended that you go to the designated car maintenance center to check before each departure to see if your spare tire needs to be boosted and whether there are fine lines, so as not to be unusable after the tire bursts on an abnormal road section Autodoc Discount Code NHS.
- Master the age of your spare tire. Generally. The lifespan of a spare tire is more than 4 years old. Don’t think that the spare tire can’t be ignored if it’s not needed, because it’s very dangerous to use a spare tire that exceeds the age limit. If you look carefully, you can find the production date. The spare tire has expired, even if you don’t use it, it will wear out if you put it in the trunk for a long time, and it will be scrapped.
- Regularly adjust the pressure of the spare tire. All we have to do is to transport it to the maintenance station for inspection and adjust the air pressure. The reason why the spare tire is smaller than the car tire is because of the high pressure. If the pressure is not adjusted in time, the chassis of the car will be unstable if it is replaced.
- Do not use the spare tire for a long time. The so-called spare tire is just a spare, and long-term use will have a negative impact on your car. This car maintenance station has the most experience.
- Periodic inspection
- Replace regularly
- The use and maintenance of car spare tires
- How to replace the spare tire
- How to replace a spare tire in a car
- How to replace the spare tire
- How to change from spare tire to regular
How to change a tire
When traveling by car, it is inevitable that you will encounter tire blowouts, air leaks, etc. Learning how to change a spare tire is a necessary skill. Let me introduce the specific operation steps below.
- removal tool
- Triangular warning frame
- spare tire
- First, turn on the double flashing lights and place the warning triangle on the car 100 meters behind the car
- Take out the spare tire, jack and demolition tools in the car;
- Unscrew the faulty tire diagonally with a tool
- Find the support point of the jack, jack up the car, and the distance from the top to the tire is one finger high
- Put the wheel on the bottom of the car to prevent the jack from turning over, then unscrew all the screws, push the tire hard, and it can be disassembled
- Install the spare wheel and tighten the screws diagonally
- Remove the jack and tighten the tire screws a second time, still diagonally
- Put the replaced faulty tire, jack, removal tool, and warning frame into the trunk
- After replacing the spare tire, drive to a nearby car repair shop to repair the faulty tire
- The spare tire cannot be used for a long time
How to Change a Car’s Spare Wheel
- How to replace the car spare tire if the tire blows out or nails
- First of all, find out where the spare tire is, some are in the trunk and some are under the car.
- We first park the car on a flat road, tighten the handbrake, and let the car stabilize.
- Find a wrench and loosen the wheel nuts diagonally counterclockwise.
- Use a jack to jack up the car, and the jack must be put away, otherwise it will be more dangerous if it is not set up properly.
- Continue to loosen the nut until it is completely loose and can be picked up. Pull the wheel slightly to remove it
- Use the reverse steps to fix the spare tire and you’re done.
Teach you how to change a spare tire
Car tire nails are very common! But it is still a bit difficult for a car novice to change a spare tire! Here I will teach you how to change a spare tire and some tips for changing a spare tire!
- vehicle tools
- spare tire
- Take out the vehicle tool (usually in the spare tire), and jack up the jack (note: the jack should be placed flat, and the jack should be on the lower reinforcement beam of the car, as shown in the figure below) 4 Wheel Parts Discount Code NHS.
- Remove the punctured tire! Here is a little trick: the punctured tires are generally difficult to remove. At this time, everyone needs to kick the punctured tires!
- Put on the spare tire and tighten the screws! There is a note: the general spare tire is a small size tire! Then pay attention to the driving speed! Do not exceed 80 yards! Go to the nearest tire shop to replace normal tires at the first time
Leave a Reply